Re: FC5test1 no default route after install

Panu Matilainen wrote:

Install of FC5t1 went remarkably uneventfully on my Athlon XP 1800+ test box, but once the system boots up, there's no default route set at all. Using dhcp that is... Once I added the default route manually things were ok.

There's a Zyxel ADSL-box acting as a dhcp server which does give out a bit wonky setup (ISP default setup and don't have password for it, sigh) but on FC3 and FC4 networking with DHCP does work ok with it. I think this started happening in rawhide some time before FC5t1 but I didn't look at it any closer thinking it was just random rawhide-breakage-of-the-day stuff.

Anybody else seeing this?

    - Panu -

Same problem here, I had to manually enter Default gateway and DNS servers, then everything was ok.

Michael Kovacs