Re: Up2date replacement

> Anyone can add repo's to yum now in /etc/yum.repos.d. A lot of people do
> this to add missing codecs from alternate repositories to play things like > MP3 files. Last I heard Fedora was supporting Yum. They just don't want to
> be party to providing links to sites that may have legal entanglements
> themselves. They leave that up to the users of yum. How would a tool like
> this be any different ?

if you package and include that list of repos in a package provided from
fedora core/extras then it is contributory infringement

-sv
No one said anything about getting Fedora/extras to package a list of alternate repo's that might contribute to infringement. Just a Gui for adding repos was suggested. Something like what is available now in extras such as kyum-0.7.5-1.