Re: FC5T1 Install Sucess Boot Failure - SUCESS NOW

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 11:17 +0000, Matt Carter wrote:

Seem like Anaconda accidentally installed the SMP Kernel for my
Centrino Laptop not sure what is going on there maybe it needs a bug
report?

We're doing so intentionally on machines which support NX... apparently
there are some pentium Ms that do now.  I'll have to talk with davej and
see if he still wants NX ==> kernel-smp next week

Mine's a Celeron M.

I got it running, decided I really do not want to fight wireless again, and replaced it with SUSE 10 which seems to have the wireless sorted out.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait