Re: Check media broken?

Hi

With my IDE hat on on this advice is mostly junk. It may help by chance
in some cases. The fundamental underlying problem is in the core kernel code
and the maintainer of that part of the code won't even reply to emails about
it.
Ok. So what would be your advice for the potential workarounds that we can mention in the release notes?

regards
Rahul