When will they leave the browser bar alone for nautilus (? & !)

I opened up the browser to check out my discs and then navigated to the directory where I wanted to examine the files that I wanted to access. I then looked up at the location bar and noticed completely useless information relating to the label of the CD and buttons with each directory. This might be nice for some sort of use, though I do not see many uses of buttons all over the navigation bar. After I hit ctl-L the location bar displayed valuable information as to where I was on the filesystem.

Anyway, it is not as bad as the spacial concept that was earlier introduced, but it has little real world use, since it is not the real location afterall.

Jim

--
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
		-- James J. Ling