Re: Availability FC5 - Test 1

Justin Conover wrote:
Now I know dates tend to slip, and I would love to see this one slip a little more ;)
I personally disagree with type of sentiment. With such a frequent release schedule fedora doesnt need to worry about slipping to incorporate upstream releases unless two or three important components happen to be just around the corner (imo). If releases are constantly slipped 1-2 months then we just end up with 1 fewer iterations of FC every 2-3 years. I'd rather march on. -mf