Re: zfs cddl & gpl

Hi

So is Apache's httpd. Still, it is included.

Apache does not like to GPL'ed software.

Look, I haven't been living in a cave. I've read the discussion about
ZFS being incompatible with GPL, so it can't be ported to the kernel.

But I'm speaking of porting it to FUSE.

As has been pointed out repeatedly the licenses are incompatible so they cannot possibly link to each other. Besides unless there is a port available this discussion has little meaning.

regards
Rahul