Re: Updating to Rawhide

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

I prefer xpdf's pageup/pagedown navigation. And under Evince, if zoom is
set to "best fit" (show a page at a time), pageup/pagedown still doesn't
move a full page.

I find that if I uncheck the continuous setting in the View menu that evince will
advance a page at at time

      Scott

Some pdfs don't render/print correctly under evince, and even crash my
PS printer. I haven't have the time to pursue this problem, but I think
it's related to fonts.

Bug reports please.

regards
Rahul