Re: OpenOffice.org2 regularly crashing without warning and no option for feedback.

Caolan McNamara wrote:
On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 08:49 +0000, Caolan McNamara wrote:

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 15:35 +1100, Rodd Clarkson wrote:

Hi All,

My wife uses OpenOffice.org (on an FC4 laptop that is up-to-date with
udpates) as her main applications and recently (in the last week) she's
been having problems where OOo just 'disappears' (her words) and offers
no chance for feedback about what was happening.

She's loosing 15 minute chunks of work and this is happening a couple of
times a day.

I think I've identified the problem here, I'll push a testing update rpm
ASAP to see if that addresses the issue.

C.

Will you let us know when it is uploaded. As my wife is very busy writing at this time, it could be a good test as she has been complaining. I have shown her how to start with gdb as well.