Re: OpenOffice.org2 regularly crashing without warning and no option for feedback.

Jose' Matos wrote:
On Tuesday 15 November 2005 13:18, Caolan McNamara wrote:

quotes like "Only started to happen today (although I've updated to
1:2.0.0-3.2.1 two weeks ago, and have been using it)." are baffling me.

At least, according to my experience, the crash is random and it is possible to working for 30 minutes without any problem. It seems plausible that if the programs were used for a small time that did not happened before.

It seems really like a russian roulette, so at least for me it is not so strange. :-)

C.

This is true.  OOo didn't crash on our computer last night at all.

I will have to try gdb and see how my results compare.