Re: Broken deps in rawhide reports; Participate in improving docs

Hi

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/TestingGuide

One comment about this page, the "do not do" section should be re-structured.
It will read much better, and be better received by incoming people if
you can find a way to turn that "do not" list into a list of "do's"
instead.  It's a stupid human psychology trick.  Last year when I
drafted my personal testing manifesto I tried very hard to avoid the
"do do this" list and tried instead to make a list of best practises
responsibilities.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JefSpaleta/TestingManifesto
Mines way to verbose, but i think it strikes a more welcoming tone.

-jef
I do believe that adding a guideline right at the start might be helpful. The guide is comprehensive enough now but I want more people working on it. Feel free to merge your testing manifesto to the above guide. Getting the important content first and rearranging it to flow more properly would be a good idea

regards
Rahul