Re: Maelstrom and other games

Reshat Sabiq wrote:
I am not seeing Maelstrom in the Games menu, as well as a few other games, and i do remember installing all games. Are they not in the distro, or am i missing something?

My first rule is to install Yumex from extras and then search for games to install. I have two kids and I need the games. ;) (at least that is my excuse.)

--
Robin Laing