Re: modular X- any chance for FC5?

Dawid Gajownik wrote:
Dnia 10/21/2005 03:16 AM, Użytkownik Jim Cornette napisał:

Are there any plans to include modular X for FC5.

Yes, Mike A. Harris is working on it :-) From what I've been told, new X.Org X11R7 RC1 SRPM packages should be available for testing probably sometime next week.

If you want to help squashing packaging bugs before these packages hit Rawhide, keep your eye out for ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/ :)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the information. I compiled xorg-x11 before, but would prefer to try something packaged in rpms, src rpms should be a bit easier to deal with.

I want to try EXA with the Radeon. I want to try dual head with the Intel 815 / MGA Millinium G200 combination on the other machine.

Jim