Re: Please use updates-testing

Hi

On a related note, if anyone has the drive it takes to lead a Fedora QA
project to coordinate all the testing efforts, that would be a great way
to help Fedora overall. It'd be lots of work, and also lots of fun!

Best,
-- Elliot

If you can expand on whats required in detail, we can probably get a lead or team from the community in coordination with the developers to manage this. What we already have is a bug triaging effort[1] which itself requires more volunteers but thats not by far a comprehensive QA process. It would help to consolidate and document using things like dogtail [2] too.

regards
Rahul

[1}http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers
[2] http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/