Re: usb drives not accessable from "Computer" folder on desktop

Demond James wrote:
Just thought I would check here with this before I dived into bugzilla.
USB drives get mounted and are acessable in /media/ when plugged in but when you try to access them via the icons created in the "computer folder on the desktop you get an "unable to mount volume" error. The details of the error states that /dev/sdb1 is already mounted or /media/usbdrive is busy. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a bugzilla entry? Does anyone know what component would be the culprit here? My best guess is gnome-volume-manager.

Demond

ahh... I see someone else has the problem
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-September/msg00375.html