Selinux - touch /.autorelabel before shutting down

After updating from today's rawhide, my computer stopped at "detecting hardware. Hitting ctl-c would pass that, but the system was stuck in readonly. To get the system to boot, I had to add selinux=0 as a boot option.

I had kids playing games and they "shut off the computer" But, I assume they hit the power button, which shuts down the system as poweroff would do.

Just a symptom that I experienced w/ today's rawhide.

Jim