Re: Bug in fontconfig

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Can you file a bug report in bugzilla.redhat.com against fontconfig with a reference to the upstream report?

Well, the problem turns out to be a conflict between the version in /usr/X11/lib (which was from a build of Xorg) and the "official" version in /usr/lib - so the problem was on my end.

However, I've seen other people have the same problem, so perhaps these messages will be indexed and help them solve their problems.