point release

Hi,

Given that it looks like FC5 will be in 5 months (or there abouts),
would it be a good idea in October to release a .5 release for FC4? I'm
a bit concerned that OpenSuSE is really starting to be whipped into
shape and looks to be a strong competitor if they release OS10 a few
months before FC5 hits the ground.

Opinions?

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always