Is anybody know how to install a CLP-510 Samsung Color Laser Printer on Fedora?

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anybody know how to install a CLP-510 Samsung Color Laser Printer
on a Fedora Core 3 computer?

I was able to install the PPD file in CUPS but the problem is that the CLP-510 use a proprietary
protocol that is not compatible with PCL or Postscript.

I don't know how to configure a different filter in CUPS.

On the Samsung WEB site, we can find an old Linux Diver but It did not installed on a Fedora Machine.

Thanks for an answer to this weird problem

Yvan Chouinard ing.