Re: What's happened to Firefox and Moz?

Paul wrote:
Hi,

Prior to the update today, both were lovely and stable. I can't keep
either of them up for more than a minute or so with out them dying
silently.

What gives?

TTFN

Paul

I don't know about the crashing issue. I had trouble with keeping moz mail up when I was closing browsers after checking web pages.

I'm using moz for mail now and firefox for browsing until it is fixed.

Jim

--
Sometimes when you look into his eyes you get the feeling that someone
else is driving.