Special actions with NetworkManager connections...

I think I'm getting the hang of NM in FC4. However, when I connect to certain access points I would like to perform some additional actions after the connection is established or removed. For example, when I connect to AP-home I want to set up route to a remote network that the home AP is a gateway for, but for other APs I want to start vpnc in order to connect to that remote network. Is there a way to accomplish this with NM?

Thank you.

--
  __o
_-\<,_   Brian