RE: Standard-Kernel doesn't compile on FC4T3

From: Joshua Liebowitz <taquitos@xxxxxxxxx >
To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:14:55 -0400
Subject: RE: Standard-Kernel doesn't compile on FC4T3

I had the exact same type of problem in FC4T2, I googled it and found it to be pretty common. The solution is to replace
your version of i2c.h with a modified one that has proper function defs.  Once I replaced it, I was able to compile my new kernels.  Give me some time and I will look for it again.

-Joshua Liebowitz

Ok I found my copy of the i2c.h patch I used to fix my problems compiling a new kernel with GCC4.  I posted the patch up on the webspace Boston University gives me.  http://people.bu.edu/liebowij/
I hope this helps.

-Joshua Liebowitz