Re: FC4_64 : Grub Is not Working on Dual boot

Well no, it'w not the default option what I see...
I see a tect saying that this is a minimal bash like command line.
I manage to boot windows Xp writting:

rootnoverigy (hd0,0)
chainloader +1
boot

I have tried the following:
Installing fc3 and then upgrade to fc4
although fc3 install the grub as it is supposed to fc4 is not!
also on /boot/grub the grub.conf exists and the it's been set ok by the system...
but when booting grub boots to that grub

GNU GRUB  version 0.95  (640K lower / 3072K upper memory)

 [ Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported.  For the first word, TAB
   lists possible command completions.  Anywhere else TAB lists the possible
   completions of a device/filename.]

Im convinsed it's setup problem since  It have tryed more than 3 times
installing it even formating the whole  disk and setup Xp and then fc4 from
scratch just to find out that IS NOT WORKING AS IT IS SUPPOSED To!