Re: system-config-securitylevel

Ian McKinnon wrote:

Somewhere in the patches in the last 3 days...

When running system-config-securitylevel I am getting:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/system-config-securitylevel.py",
line 18, in ?
   app.stand_alone()
 File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/securitylevel.py", line 453,
in stand_alone
   self.readFile()
 File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/securitylevel.py", line 353,
in readFile
   protoname = socket.getservbyport(int(service), protocol)
socket.error: port/proto not found

Can I get a confirmation that this is broken for someone else too?

Thanks. Ian

P.S.
You can still access it via ASCII GUI from SSH

	Ian:

I am getting the same as you. I didn't see a bugzilla on this. Did you try the system-config-securitylevel-tui? That one works for me.

Scott