Re: Thanks to all those who participated in firefox discussion.

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I appreciated all the information I got on firefox from the recent
posts. I was wrong you can set the Download directory to ones home
directory but I still say the interface to do this is too kludgey.

But that's life.

Firefox 1.1, which just entered the alpha stage, will have a revised
preferences manager, among other new and different features. Perhaps
you'll like it better. You can always let the developers know what you
think and what you would like to see. See #firefox on irc.mozilla.org or
visit bugzilla.mozilla.org to make recommendations and requests.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx

www.n-man.com