Re: eclipse failed to access cvs (both ssh1 and ssh2) through proxy.

Oh I forgot to mention that I'm using eclipse-3.1-M7-5 in the test.
Last night when I ask about this in #fedora, some kind person have
suggested me to do a update, but I always update from
mirrors.geekbone.org , which is some hours late than main repository,
so I have to made the test today :)

"some kind person" happens to be me :-). Its probably better to let yum choose a mirror randomly rather than pinning it to any specific one especially if it lags behind

regards
Rahul