Re: OOo

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 18:13 +0200, Sylvain Rouillard wrote:
> ok, there has been a lot of things said about OOo lately, and I just realized
> I had not really tested it yet :-s
>
> Actually, it's dead slow here. Am I the only one to see this? When I do simple
> things such as save a file or move around some text etc (virtually anything
> beside typing), I see the icons in the menu bar getting greyed out from left
> to right (top bar first, then second), and being coloured back again (same
> order). This little dance may take maybe 5 secondes each time I do an action,
> time during which I cannot do _anything_. Kinda annoying.
>
> Tell me I'm not alone! Paul listed a bunch of OOo bugs in a previous mail
> today, and none of them seemed related to what I see...

No, I saw this today when trying to reproduce the crash-on-save problem.
It seems to be only the toolbars, because you are perfectly able to Ctl
+S to save the document even when the Save button is grayed out on the
toolbar.

I think its an upstream bug and not specifically Fedora, but it would be
good to figure out if the upstream m104 has this issue too.

Dan