Re: INF information for Dell 1920x1200 15.4" widescreen display needed.

These files have a "Copyright by Microsoft" notice in each of them so I am not sure about the legality of sharing them. However, I would be surprised if the folks at Red Hat don't have XP installed somewhere in their organization so they should be able to find the same files I did.

Run fast, don't look back and avoid the hardware. Replace with something better and more free.

--
<change_m2> Will LINUX ever overtake sliced bread as the #1 achievement
            of mankind?