Re: Problems during FC4-Test3 installation on my PowerBook

whatsizbucket@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Have you tried the nofb switch?  I found that was the issue with my install.

when starting the anaconda installer, put in 'linux nofb' as the command line, since your issue seems alot like mine was.

it would be great if this infos would be available in the ppc-installer too.
ppc-inst = nothing
x86-inst = F1-Fx
 linux nofb
 linux text expert ...

could all this infos be in the init-message ?
iirc with [tab]  you see only "linux" = label

----yaboot.conf----
init-message = "\nWelcome!\nHit <TAB> for boot options.\n\n"
timeout=6000
default=linux

image=ppc/chrp/vmlinuz
   label=linux