Re: INF information for Dell 1920x1200 15.4" widescreen display needed.

Rodd Clarkson wrote:
Hi All,

I've got a bug files in bugzilla to get a "1920x1200 Laptop Display
Panel" included under the Dell heading in system-config-display, but I
need the INF file (which for various reasons, none nefarious, I can't
supply).

If someone on  this list could obtain this file, could they post it to
the bug below so that this could be addressed?

What INF file?  This isn't windows.

If you are thinking of "xorg.conf" I can email
you a copy of the one I use on my Dell D810.

Ray