Fedora Core 4 64Bit rc3: HAL - Mounting Devices - fstab - GRUB

I InstalledFedora core 3 and Update to Fedora core 4. I Installed Everything without exceptions. I Have two HD on my System one IDE (hda) and one SATA (sda). The system is installed on hda2, but just to find out that my sda1 fat32 partition was not auto mounted anywhere which is a little strange since this was automatically been done in 32bit version. I add manually the mount options in /etc/fstab and I did "mount -a". The sda1 was preferctly mounted but just to find out that it was removed from fstab on the next reboot!!! Why??? Also Having installed WindowzXp on another partition it was perfectly worked on FC3 but upgrading to 4 I got error 15 when booting. I did "grub-install /dev/hda" but still the same. then I try "grub-install /dev/fd0" and installed/worked without problem boot ing from floppy.
Any Ideas???
More to come...
Please notice that gcc 4 might be great speedy etc but for compatibility reasons since most software can't get compiled I would like to have also the gcc 3 in the final release. Also noticed that Mplayer can't compile with gui cause can't find X11. it seems that removing the 32bit Xorg-devel solves the problem....
FC4 64bit is a little buggy but much faster than 32bit... Excelent Job!