No more Bluecurve?

Hi,

I finally got round to getting FC4T3 installed onto a machine to play around with it and noticed that Bluecurve is not the default theme, but that Clearlooks seems to have taken its place (as default, anyway). Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining but does this mean that Clearlooks is now the default FC4 theme?

Also, I noticed a taskbar button pulsating whilst it was waiting for input - is this a Gnome 2.10 feature or a FC4 tweak?

Thanks,

Andy