Re: No sound

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 15:47 +0200, Simon Lanzmich wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 which also uses the emu10k1 and it
> did not work out of the box.
> After changing some of the mixer settings, all was fine. Have you
> checked all the mixer channels? (there are quite a lot, you may want to
> use alsamixer)

My Live! Value worked out of the box for FC4t2 but was muted for FC4t3.
Audio capture also required changing the mixer settings. Anyone who's
having problems really should try all the mixer channels. Some advice
can be found on
http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=SBliveMixerControls

--
Aaron Kurtz <a.kurtz@xxxxxxxxxxx             GPG Key ID: ED588CF2