Re: Screensavers

David Freeman wrote:

If you rename the .xscreensaver file in your home directory, you can -rerun the Preferences->Screensaver app and the list will be rebuilt.

On 5/14/05, *Jeffrey D. Yuille* <jeffy5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeffy5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello All,

          Has anyone been able to access the screensavers in
    Desktop-Preferences-Screensaver?  I have heard that there have been
    updates to resolve this situation but despite this, I have not
    been able
    to set any screensavers.  Any help would be appreciated.

    Jeff