No sound FC4T3 SB Audigy 2

Hi everyone,

I've never had any issues getting sound working with Fedora before,
and test1 and test2 of FC4 were fine, but with test3 my card is
detected and I can't get any sound out of it.  The emu10k1 module is
loaded properly and I used alsamixer to make the volume 100%, but I'm
not sure what to do beyond that.  I tried using alsaconf (I found an
RPM somewhere) also, but that didn't change anything.  I also have
FC3, Suse 9.3 and Windows installed, and they all have proper sound
playback, so it's not the card.  Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.  I'll file a bug if it's not already a
known/fixed issue.  Thanks.

Chris Kurecka