Results of Installing FC4T3

Hello,

I have finished installing FC4T3 on an IBM ThinkPad T-30 with the four CD's created from Bittorrent. The installation went well with no hitches. However, as I began to install extra software (MPlayer, LimeWire, etc.), I saw that I could not do any audio streaming through the MPlayer-plug-in in Firefox nor could I download any music through LimeWire. For that reason, I am not sure that LimeWire can work through FC4T3, for it is working in FC3 that I have set up on another laptop (which is this one which has FC3 installed). With the updates, everything seems to be okay. I guess that with the final release of FC4, everything should be working okay

One other thing - I initially tried to install FC4T3 on this laptop, which is a Dell Inspiron 4000 and could not boot from the disks. The only thing that I saw was a funny-looking red checkerboard-colored screen. I already went to Bugzilla and it seem that several other people reported the same problem, especially with Dell Laptops. Hopefully this issue will be resolved.

Jeff