Unable To Install FCT3 On Dell Inspiron 4000

Hello,

I have been able to successfully install FCT3 on my IBM ThinkPad T-30. However, I have not been able to install it on my Dell Inspiron 4000. When I put in the first disk, it only boots to a blue screen with funny marks on it. It will not boot any further than that. I have also noticed that other Dell laptop users in this news group seem to be having the same problem. Has anyone else been able to resolve this or is this a bug typical of Dell laptop computers? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jeff