A compact flash card reader freezes my system

Hi,

  I have a PQI compact flash card and a MICRODIA compact flash card reader. Every time
I use them, FC3 will freeze when I am going to shutdown/reboot - The mouse can't move.
The keyboard haven't any response.

I can mount/umount and read/write the card without problem. I have tested with other USB stick, and do not have the same problem.

Does anyone have solution for this? Thanks.