Re: OOo fonts gone?

Paul wrote:

Hi,

For some reason, OOo is only listing something like 20 fonts from the
font drop down box in v1.9.96-2. In previous versions, it was listing
around 50 fonts.

Is anyone else seeing this before I put it into bugzilla or is it an
x-org problem whereby fonts have vanished?

TTFN

Paul
I see a similar thing. I have only 16 fonts in OOo, but 43 in gedit for example. Sounds like you should put it in bugzilla.

Gerry