Re: Request for Testing of Installer X Configuration on PPC

BTW, I think it would help if people writing about PPC (and I suppose other non x86_32 topics) put the arch designator at or near the front of the subject. It makes it much easier to see when your scanning through loads of subject lines. (Lilo vs Grub just isn't relevant to me this go-around, so I'm trying to focus on what is.)

I suppose this would also help w/ people on x86_32 since they could ignore arch specific discussions not relevant to them.

Your subject showed up in TBird's summary as "Request for Testing of Installer X Configuration on..." and ended up hitting the Trash file before I grok'd the possible significance of it.

--
Drew