Boot halts at rdisk

Hey Guys,

My boot froze when it hit rdisk. Fortunately, Mr. Spaleta gave me a troubleshooting hint (because I really was not sure what was causing the boot freeze) and I traced it to rdisk. After removing it from the boot sequence, all seems to be swell. My arch is x86_64 and I had no troubles with the 1276 kernel (I uploaded it the previous day) but I did have troubles after installing today's rawhide (20050430).

Thanks for the tip Jef.

Regards,

Ken Nordquist
"Did I Do That?"