Re: Fedora Core 4 rocks. Thanks !

Kim Lux wrote:
We updated several machines in our office to FC4 today.  Everything went
smooth with the exception of an issue or two with Nvidia and ndiswrapper
drivers... but nothing major.
I can't believe how much nicer FC4 is than FC3.  Kudos on an apparent
job well done.

Did you know that the livna repo has specific kernel modules available, containing proprietary NVidia drivers and even ndiswrapper drivers? (And ATI Radeon drivers, too.)

Temlakos