Media Check FAILED....

I just downloaded FC4-i386-disc1.iso (also 2,3&4) and burned 4 CD's. When I attempt to install and check the media, all four fail.

I have re-downloaded from a different site. All .iso's pass the sha1sum --check SHA1SUM.txt test and diff shows that they are identical to the first set.

I re-made one CD at speed=2 instead of speed=12, still fails.

I'm using Memorex CD-R media on a Plextor. I'm halfway through a spindle that has never given me problems.

What is the likely source of the FAILED? Bad media, drive gone bad, bug in media check?

Thanks, BobH

--
================================================= Bob Hillegas bobhillegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx