Re: screen bug in FC4

David Kewley ha scritto:

FYI, to complete this thread (?), I have not seen the screen corruption since I updated xorg* and kde (a bunch of rpms), and power-cycled. I don't believe my use patterns now are very different from before, so perhaps the source of the problem I saw has been fixed.

Cimmo, are you still seeing problems after the above-mentioned updates & power-cycle?

done a full update and power-cycle.
Same issue :(

Cimmo