Re: FC5 Wishlist

Hi

Then work on a script which generates a web page out of not-closed
bugzilla RFEs in pretty-print, with links to the bug filings. Then you
have your pretty overview for people who can't query bugzilla for RFEs.
are you volunteering to do that. We would love to have such wonderful scripts

Well, I don't fully understand the seperation of fedora-devel and -test
either.

There is a difference between testing and development.

But having bad examples doesn't excuse making the mess even
bigger. See also the "web forum" thing regarding end user question
support. There was AND IS fedora-list, (now) _and_ "web forums". Can we
please decide to EITHER use mailing list OR clickety-click-all-colorful?

some people prefer forums. others prefer mailing lists. You can force everyone to use the same medium

regards
Rahul