Getting Rhythmbox To Work in FC4

Hello,

I just installed fc4 the other day and it installed without a hitch. However, I also installed gstreamer and its dependencies to add mp3 support. However, when I try to add a folder into the browser window, all of the mp3 recordings appear to be grayed out. Has anyone else experienced this. I have also Googled to find out to solve this and I am told to add the latest release of Gstreamer. I have already done this but still with no success. Is this a bug? I know that Fedora does not come with mp3 support by default, but after adding what should make Rhythmbox work with mp3, I am still not having any success. Can anyone help?

Jeff