Re: Yum question (and maybe a Xen one too)

Tony Jones wrote:

I was using yum to track rawhide (mostly for Xen). I was snoozing and didn't
realise that FC4 had been released (duh) and my last yum upgrade sucked down a bunch of FC5 stuff.

Is there any way to back this out and get yum to upgrade me onto the FC4 path
or do I have to just go and install FC4 and then go back to yum?
Doing a clean installation of FC4 is the recommended procedure. Upgrading from a test release to a final version is likely to leave some cruft behind

regards
Rahul