FC4: gweather keeps crashing

I looked if anyone else reported this but didn't find anything in my client's Fedora-test folder or on bugzilla. The problem is that gweather applet cannot be started. It says that the application gweather-applet-2 has crashed. I've tried to add it again and again but no use. I have an Ubuntu workstation at work and the gweather applet works fine there, it's also Gnome 2.10.

Anyone else has this problem? I wasn't able to find any bug reports. This can't be hapening just to me. :0

--
Арангел Ангов
Слободен софтвер Македонија