Re: yum update errors

Seth-

thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can find the information on how to modify the yum repos to point to FC4 release?

Regards
Dan Gonzalez

seth vidal wrote:

Is it possible to upgrade via yum from FC3.92-devel ---->FC4 without a
clean install? I'm guessing that it's probably not the recommended way
to do it but I'm tempted to try it just for the educational factor
alone. I'd be willing to document and share my experience with anyone
should they be interested.

It should be possible to do that upgrade, yes. It is not the recommended
mechanism but should be doable.

-sv