Installing xen guest via iso/cd

I use rawhide on my work laptop and currently use vmware with rhas 2.1
and 3 as guest for building packages and testing different things.
Would Xen be a better fit, I've read the vairous how-to's out there
for xen on fedora and have played around with it on another test box.

Is it possible to use centos2.1/3 iso's for the guest install?